Best Bikes for Students Under 200
- 21-speed road bike features a lightweight aluminum frame
- Alloy calipers and alloy brake levers
- High-profile alloy Vitesse racing rims
- Shimano derailleur and Shimano Revo shifts makes it easy to change gears quickly and smoothly
- High-performance 700c tires are up to the challenge of rigorous street racing
- Single-speed commuter road bike
- Rear Flip Flop hub for Fixed gear or Freewheel
- Tig-welded steel frame and Fork; alloy rims with alloy hub; alloy side pull Brakes
- Premium Hand-Built Steel Fixed Gear Single-Speed Track Frame with Bar-Spin Clearance, Flat Top Tube, No Toe Overlap, and Horizontal Drop...
- Super Deep-V Double Wall Rims with Flip-Flop Hub and Freewheel and Fixed-Gear Cogs on Wheelset
- Brand name components such as Neco Headset and Bottom Bracket, Wanda Tires, KMC Chain, Well-Go Pedals, and Pro-Max Brakes, Protek 3-Piece...
- Availible in Small (49cm), Medium (53cm), and Large (57cm), and More than 10 Color Combinations
- Includes All the Tools You Need to Build and Maintain Your Own Bicycle
- 58cm Tig Welded Steel Frame and Fork
- 700c Alloy Wheels
- Flat Bar Style Handlbar
- Front and Rear Hand Brakes
- Flip flop Hub with Fixed Gear and Freewheel included
- Steel mountain frame geometry for easy riding
- 3-piece mountain crank offers wide gear range; Linear pull brakes provide great stopping power
- SRAM drive twist shifters change gears smoothly
- 26" Wheels; Alloy rims provide control and durability
- Suspension fork smoothes bumps and increases control
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: